The process Step by step
- Find a great Lender is the key for a successful transaction. If you do not have one, ask your Real estate agent.
- Get Pre-Approved: With Pre-Approval, you applied for a mortgage and received a commitment in writing from a lender. This way the seller knows immediately that you are a serious buyer for that property.
- Find your Real Estate Professional. You came in the right place with Spaces Real Estate!
- Make a list of Needs & Wants: The first list include items you must have (i.e., the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, garage etc.). The second list is your wishes, things you would like to have but that are not absolutely necessary. This way your Real estate agent can be more efficient on finding your place.
- Locate the property you like.
- Write and offer, and negotiate the terms
- When the offer gets accepted, CONGRATULATION you are under contract!
- Order an Inspection, and negotiate for potential repairs
- Shop for property Insurance
- Review the HOA bylaw and finance, since you will have to be in compliance with it
- Make sure to check your title insurance
- Review all the due diligence document
Closing Costs are all fees associated with the purchase of your Real estate.
Most common are:
Lender costs (unless CASH), associated with the loan and can be Appraisal fee, Application fee, credit report fee…. Check with you lender while negotiating the loan about all these fees.
Title insurance costs and settlement fees. The title company will handle the closing for a fee, and prepare all the costs of the transaction, and insure the property is free and clear of title defects.
Government costs depend on the state where the property is located, and can be Recording Fee, transfer taxes fee…
At Closing, Seller, Buyer and Real estate agents are sitting together to complete the transaction.
3 days prior closing you should receive a doc called CLOSING DISCLOSURE with a recap of all the financial terms of the transaction.
Spaces Real Estate Boulder
Roll with Kroll to Meet Your Real Estate Goal